After 25 years plus in the advertising industry, working on some of the biggest global and local brands in her role as CEO of Grey South Africa followed by President & CEO of Grey Canada, Ann now specializes in business relationships. She is the Africa Partner of Relationship Audits and Management, a global consultancy that measures and optimizes business relationships, in order to mitigate risk and facilitate growth. She is also the “roving reporter” for Bizcommunity, covering major international creative award shows such as the One Show and Cannes Lions. Ann imparts the latest trends and case studies via her Cannes Trends talk
Anne’s talk includes the following together with some of the most awarded work.
- The McKinsey & Co report on the how consistently creative companies outperform those who are not
- What clients are looking for from their agencies ( optional for you)
- The Burger King (creative marketer of the year) presentation on “ how to suck less as a client”
- Fascinating information on AI and the implications for marketers
- Why brand purpose is more important than ever
- Gender stereotypes in marketing and why they don’t work