Go ahead. Let us make your day!
The conference will be in our usual 15 minute Ted Talk format with some exceptions. Our international keynote(s) will be presenting and then joining us live for Q&A.
Some of the topics we are contemplating include:
- Introduction. Marketing emerges from The Dark Knight.
- How to ensure your CEO doesn’t see marketing as an Indecent Proposal (A discussion with Khensani Nobanda and Mike Brown)
- Out of the Jaws of covid-19- The new marketing landscape.
- You’ve got mail. But is it allowed? POPI strikes back.
- Is sponsorship a Risky Business? Making it work in a time of Covid.
- Using The Social Network to get sales, not likes.
- Communication during a Titanic brand crisis.
- Basic Instinct. Have we forgotten the marketing basics?
- Building a True Romance when marketing in Africa.
- Star Wars. The influencer debate.
- Good will hunting – the quest for lasting B2B relationships.
- Old habits Die Hard. Embracing diversity in marketing.
- Post-Covid Creativity. The good, the bad and the ugly.
- uHambo – the journey marketers must make.
- Marketing when it seems like The Gods must be crazy. Dealing with change.
- Is it time for The Usual Suspects to step aside? New media for the new normal.
- Why digital marketing is going to get us Back to the Future.
- And the Oscars go to…awarding of the 2021 Bursaries.
- Guardians of the Galaxy! The youth speak out.
- A cocktail party with more than some fava beans and a nice Chianti!
NOTE: THIS AGENDA IS PURELY AN INDICATION OF OUR THINKING AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.