Go ahead. Let us make your day!
The conference will be in our usual 15 minute Ted Talk format with some exceptions. Our international keynote(s) will be presenting and then joining us live for Q&A.
- Let marketing emerge from the Dark Knight.
Conference Opening: MC Tumi Morake
- How to ensure your CEO doesn’t see marketing as an Indecent Proposal
(A frank discussion between Mike Brown – Group CEO, Nedbank and Khensani Nobanda – Group Executive Marketing and Corporate Affairs, Nedbank).
- International Keynote from New York – topic to be confirmed.
Susan Credle, Global Chief Creative Officer, FCB.
- Basic Instinct. Have we forgotten the marketing basics?
Pepe Marais, Founding Partner and Group CCO, Joe Public United
- Building a True Romance when marketing in Africa
Sydney Mbhele, Chief Executive Brand, Sanlam.
- From Zero to viral in 96 hours. Learnings from an Octopus Teacher.
Mike Sharman, Founder, Retroviral
- Jungle Fever. Making diversity in marketing the star of the show.
Monalisa Zwambila, CEO and Founder, Riverbed
- Marketing when it seems like The Gods Must Be Crazy. Dealing with change.
Tebogo Mostsepe, Head Brand and Client Insights – Nedbank CIB.
- You’ve got mail. But is it allowed? POPI strikes back.
Elizabeth de Stadler, Founding Director, Novcon
- Averting a social media brand crisis in 48 Hours.
Victor Dlamini and Mike Stopforth, Founders 48H.
- Topic to be confirmed.
Nontokoza Madonsela, CMO Momentum Metropolitan Holdings
NOTE: THIS AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Some ideas we are working with
- Out of the Jaws of covid-19- The new marketing landscape.
- Is sponsorship a Risky Business? Making it work in a time of Covid.
- Using The Social Network to get sales, not likes.
- Communication during a Titanic brand crisis.
- Building a True Romance when marketing in Africa.
- Star Wars. The influencer debate.
- Good will hunting – the quest for lasting B2B relationships.
- Old habits Die Hard. Embracing diversity in marketing.
- Post-Covid Creativity. The good, the bad and the ugly.
- uHambo – the journey marketers must make.
- Is it time for The Usual Suspects to step aside? New media for the new normal.
- Why digital marketing is going to get us Back to the Future.|
- Guardians of the Galaxy! The youth speak out.
It’s a wrap. Conference close and awarding of prizes and Bursaries.
A cocktail party with more than some fava beans and a nice Chianti!