Working it with
The first virtual marketing conference
of its kind in South Africa
Thank you for your patience. We are pleased to confirm that the Nedbank IMC 2020 is going virtual on Friday 24 July.
Price of tickets to be reduced
As we can no longer host you in person, we are pleased to advise that we will be reducing the price of the tickets to R2950 Excluding VAT and refunding the difference. You may wish to purchase additional tickets with the refund amount or hold it as a credit with us for the 2021 conference. Alternatively, we will refund you the difference in full. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise how you would like to proceed.
South Africa needs your interest
We will be donating the interest of paid up delegates from the original date of the conference (19 March) to the new date (24 July) to the Solidarity Fund.
What you need to know
- The conference will be streamed live from our virtual studios in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Our international speakers will be joining us live from Miami and London.
- Our MC, Pepe Marais, will be introducing each speaker personally.
- The agenda will remain the same, although the start has moved later to 9am. Please note that the agenda may be subject to change due to situations out of our control.
- You will be advised well in advance regarding your unique registration information.
- It is recommended that you have access to WiFi of 20 megs per second or more.
- The conference will flight on any smart device.
- CPD (continuous development) points for MASA members will apply as before.
- The presentations will remain online (for registered delegates only) for at least one month after the conference for your easy access.
- The winners of the Nedbank IMC 2020 Bursaries will be announced.
- There will be prizes including cash and IMM online short courses.
Some small print:
- Tickets are transferable but not refundable. If you would like to transfer your ticket please let us know the details as soon as you can at [email protected].
- Refunding of the difference in ticket prices will be available for one month from the date of the conference. From the 24th of August, the difference in ticket prices will no longer be refundable.
- We are delighted that our world-class line up remains in place. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the agenda may be subject to change.
We very much look forward to working it with you online!
The Nedbank IMC Team