TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NEDBANK IMC 2022
Payment for attendance at the event is due in full within 30 days of the date of invoice.
2.1. If you cancel your attendance at the event within one month of the date of invoice, you are entitled to a full refund of the invoice amount.
2.2. If you cancel your attendance at the event after the expiry of one month from the date of invoice, you will forfeit a penalty amount in a sum equivalent to 25% of the invoiced amount.
2.3. If you cancel your attendance at the event after the expiry of sixty days from the date of invoice, you will forfeit a penalty amount in a sum equivalent to 80% of the invoiced amount.
2.4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these terms and conditions, should you cancel your attendance at the event after 30 June 2022 for any reason whatsoever, you will forfeit the full sum paid. If we have not received payment from you, you will remain liable for payment in full as invoiced.
3. No refunds will be paid for non-attendance at the event.
4. Whilst tickets are transferable, we do reserve the right to deny admission at our reasonable discretion.
5. We reserve the right to amend or change the agenda for the event at any point in time.
6. You acknowledge that circumstances may change due to the Covid-19 pandemic and/or any other event of vis major which impacts on our ability to hold the event and as such we reserve the right to postpone the event within a six-month period of the event itself if circumstances out of our control necessitate this.
7. To the extent that you divulge personal information to us in booking for and attending the event, we record that such information may be kept for statistical and/or marketing purposes.
8. We will not be held responsible for any personal injury or illness which might arise in consequence of your attendance at the event.
9. You acknowledge and agree that we may share social media comments, content and photographs in which you may have partaken or in which you may appear.
10. Should you be unable to partake in and/or view the event virtually due to technical issues that arise through no fault of ours (eg inadequate connectivity on your part), we will not be held responsible for any refunds or losses claimed by you.