TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NEDBANK IMC 2021
- Payment for attendance at the event is due on presentation of invoice unless by special arrangement.
- If you cancel your attendance within one month of the date of invoice, you are entitled to a full refund of the invoice amount.
- If you cancel your attendance at the event after the expiry of one month from the date of invoice, you will forfeit a penalty amount in a sum equivalent to 25% of the invoiced amount.
- If you cancel your attendance at the event after the expiry of sixty days from the date of invoice, you will forfeit a penalty amount in a sum equivalent to 80% of the invoiced amount.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these terms and conditions, should you cancel your attendance at the event after 31 May 2021 for any reason whatsoever, you will forfeit the full sum paid. If we have not received payment from you, you will remain liable for payment in full as invoiced.
- No refunds will be paid for non-attendance at the event.
- Whilst tickets are transferable, we do reserve the right to deny admission in our reasonable discretion.
- We reserve the right to amend or change the agenda for the event at any point in time.
- If the physical events scheduled in Johannesburg cannot proceed due to reasons or restrictions out of our control (notably, but not only, related to Covid-19), those tickets will be converted to virtual tickets. The difference in price will be refunded to you or may be used to purchase additional virtual tickets at a further 15% discount.
- If social distancing is required at the time of the event, the physical venues in Johannesburg will be accessible to those on a first booked basis. Persons who no longer qualify to join physically in person will have their tickets converted to virtual tickets and the difference in price refunded within 30 days. Alternatively, the refund may be used to buy additional virtual tickets at a further discounted amount of 15%.
- You acknowledge that circumstances may change due to the Covid-19 pandemic and/or any other event of vis major which impacts on our ability to hold the event and as such we reserve the right to postpone the event within a six month period of the event itself if circumstances out of our control necessitate this.
- To the extent that you divulge personal information to us in booking for and attending the event, we record that such information may be kept for statistical and/or marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to change the physical venue scheduled for the event within the areas of Johannesburg and Cape Town respectively should we deem this necessary.
- We reserve the right to impose social distancing, personal protective measures and other restrictions related to Covid-19 at the physical venues if we are required to do so.
- We will not be held responsible for any personal injury or illness which might arise in consequence of your attendance at the event.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share social media comments, content and photographs in which you may have partaken or in which you may appear.
- Should you be unable to partake in and/or view the event virtually due to technical issues that arise through no fault of ours (eg inadequate connectivity on your part), we will not be held responsible for any refunds or losses claimed by you.